So I moved the source and the binaries over to google code at http://code.google.com/p/ib-csharp/
I haven’t updated any links in my blog but will gradually get there. I also changed the license to the very permissive MIT license, so you are free to use this as you wish (at your own risk… as always).
I also finally compile a help file again! I need to add some additional source comments, but the release files now contain a compiled chm file. Also every build is built on a build server finally, so dropping releases should be quicker.
I have one known bug where if you use the disconnect logic heavily you can run into issues – I will tackle this when I get a chance.